Fri, Jul 12|
Ohio Valley Bank
3-day Intensive Fashion Modeling Workshop
First Impressions Modeling Instructors have been trained in New York by International supermodel Coco Rocha. Our Fashion Modeling program has developed models who have walked runways for local, national and international designers. Join us for a fun-filled workshop NOW! Spots are limited!
Time & Location
Jul 12, 2019, 5:30 PM – Jul 14, 2019, 5:00 PM
Ohio Valley Bank, 6431 US-60, Barboursville, WV 25504, USA
About the event
Workshop date: Friday, July 12, 5:30 - 8:30 PM; Saturday, July 13, 9:00 - 12:00 PM; and Sunday, July 14, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Our instructors have been trained in New York by International Super Model Coco Rocha. Students will learn about the modeling industry and fundamental modeling skills and techniques including:
- Runway and fashion shows
- Editorial and commercial print modeling
- Preparing for agency go-sees and auditions
- Building a strong portfolio and comp card
- How to make a great first impression - introductions, sitting techniques, a great hand shake and eye contact
- Social media targeting and etiquette
- And much more!
Please note this workshop is for ages 13+
Total Cost for 3-day workshop is $480 which includes a professional photo shoot with hair and makeup and two free professional digital photos for your portfolio.